CASE 24/7™ provides online repository services related to litigation. CASE 24/7™ subscribing users have access to information concerning deposition calendaring, billing, deposition and trial transcripts, as well as electronic copies of exhibits and documents.
Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:
- If you visit our site to browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information:
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us. This information does not identify you personally.
- We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access the KCR Web site. Our software can then map these IP addresses into Internet domain names, for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the KCR Web site;
- The date and time you access the KCR Web site;
- The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
- If you linked to the KCR Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site. Like No. 2 above, your web browser software transmits this information to us.
- We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
- If you choose to identify yourself by sending us an email or by using our online forms:
- The KCR Web site will ask for your e-mail address in order for you to subscribe to the CASE 24/7™ services available to subscribing users of the Web site.
- When you use CASE 24/7™ services, and pay KCR by credit card, we ask for the cardholder’s name, address, account number, and card expiration date.
- When you perform a CASE 24/7™ online transaction, we will log the user’s login name for billing purposes or for other purposes required by law. Additionally, in the future, KCR may offer additional CASE 24/7™ services, and will likely ask for your e-mail and other information related to such services.
- All of these activities are purely voluntary. You will always have the option to decide whether to perform the transaction and provide your information. Please understand, however, that in order to open a CASE 24/7™ account, or to perform any CASE 24/7™ transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the CASE 24/7™ transaction is up to you.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information -- as when you fill in an online registration for a CASE 24/7™ account, send an e-mail to the CASE 24/7™ site administrator, or someone else, or by filling out some other online form with your personal information and submit it to us through our Web site -- we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested.
- Registered users can edit or delete their account information by e-mailing us at email@example.com, or by phoning Kramm Court Reporting at 1.800.939.0080.
- KCR does not collect information for commercial marketing. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- KCR will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, agencies, or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We are required to do so by law, subpoena, court order or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the KCR Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Links to Other Sites
- We take very seriously the integrity of the information and systems that we maintain. As such, we have instituted security measures for all information systems under our control so that information will not be lost, misused or altered.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that our Internet services remain available to all users, we may employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
- Your CASE 24/7™ account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas, as with credit card transactions, KCR uses industry-standard secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect data transmissions.
KCR may revise this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Who Owns and Runs this Site?
This Site is owned by Kramm Court Reporting, whose address is 2224 Third Ave, San Diego, California 92101.
- Contact Us:
We welcome your comments, questions or concerns. You may contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning Kramm Court Reporting at 1.800.939.0080.